Today marks the end of the annual Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) international conference. Although the conference might be over, the discussion surrounding some of this year's hottest PR topics continues at the PRSA conference blog.
If you are still wondering whether or not we are in the middle of a technology revolution and whether PR professionals really need to understand new social media technologies, take a look at this year's session highlights and at the conference theme: "PR Evolution: Innovation. Collaboration. Influence." Conference highlights included:
- Campaigning on YouTube and in Second Life
- Video Blogging to Build Brand Reputation
- New Media, New Metrics: How to Survive in the New Consumer-Driven Media World
- Strategic Blogging for Successful Marketing
- Understanding and Influencing the New Influencers
The neat thing about this year's conference is the conference blog which is supposed to carry on the conversation about all these issues online. So take this blog as your chance to catch a glimpse of the conference and join the conversation.